CIRM is a non-profit Consortium established in 1997 by public and private partners, with the addition od scientific and technological Associated PArtners in the area of Life Sciences.
• Set up partnerships aimed at conceiving and developing government and privately-funded regional, national and European research projects;
• Be a scientific and technological partner in European Union countries and internationally; promote Research and Development in third party countries;
• Carry out professional supplementary training and lifelong training programmes, also by using technologies for remote training programmes. Our own ECM certified programmes and organised in partnership with Ministries, Region, Provincial Authorities and Cities. CIRM is ECM Provider of the Ministry of Health for Residential and Distance Training. It owns and maintains ISO 9001-2008 quality certification requirements;
• Promote and carry out biologic, medical, non-medical healthcare, socio-economic and biostatistical research, while focusing on the development of IT biotechnologies and service organization;
• Test drugs, healthcare products and devices in partnership with Centres of excellence present in the premises of Members and Associated Partners.